Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fringe Fringe


Fringe Top: Thrifted
Leggings: Thrifted
Flats: United Nude (similar here)
Bag: Thrifted
Accessories: Gifted

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!





Another quick pose. geez. when will I ever get decent photos? And again I asked my workmate if he can take some photos of moi. She said yes. And of course the rest of my workmates were awkwardly looking at me while im striking a pose. haha! oh well. at least i made it.. barely.

Did you notice something new? No? ok. LOL. Its actually my flats. too ordinary looking? maybe. if you dont look at the back side of it. heres an exact design (below). cute right? ^_^ its from united nude. Theyre on sale! Check out their website! www.unitednude.com 

*photo from google

Till next time! time to hibernate! lol

4 comments:

  1. alipya nah ui?shunahan oks!i-tweet ang answer.haha http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those silver flats!

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete