Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quick Quick Pose


Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Flats: Downtown Find
Bag: Metrocity
Sunnies: Gaisano Metro

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!


I know I look sooo fat here. Since when did I lose some weight anyways? LOL. While waiting for my officemate, I asked a friend of mine to ehem.. you know.. to take some pretty photos of moi. haha! So when the moment she said yes, I literally gave her the cam and pose like theres no tomorrow. I kept on saying one more. one more. haha **kapal fez mode**


And as for my outfit. Its a no-brainer. black, gray and studded ensembles would always match. Minimal accessories in order to look less gothic (not to mention the sweaters kinda thick so its a less hassle)




An addition to the family. What I really like about the bazaars today is that they follow fashion closely. Got this for a very cheap price. Hopefully next time theyll focus more on the quality. But of course, what do you expect? You cant have it all! LOL


So there you go :) Positivity is the key. More pictures, More fun! LOL. Till next pose! :)

12 comments:

  1. dahhhh i lurv the sho-essss! :) http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!where did you get your shoes Gab?
    I've been looking for flats with spikes XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in e-mall :) i was in awe when i saw it. no hesitations. palit jud dayon! haha

      Delete
  3. Followed you back :)
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. weee glad me to meet someone like you then :) thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Love those jeans!!! And the bag :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete