Saturday, February 16, 2013

Always Casual


Top: Peter Popovitch (vintage)
Studded Pants: Thrifted
Flats: United Nude
Bag: Metrocity
Pearl Necklace: Gifted

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!




Hello everyone! Here I am once again with my casual outfit combined with my haggard face. lol. Today is my sixth day of work. whew. Talk about hardwork! Anyhoo, since im the 'always-casual' type of person, I have to make sure to prep things a bit. Any casual (word of the year lol) outfit matched with a pearl necklace would instantly make you glamorous. Agree? hhmm.. well I guess im an exemption for that haha. pffft.



One of the Historical Sites here in Cebu. The Magellan's Cross. #history101


And I also visited The Basilica Del Santo Niño (where the image of The Santo Niño is kept and considered as the oldest religious relic in the philipines. #history101) to pray and to give thanks for all the blessings and graces ive received. Thank you LORD! mwah!

More outfits and historical places soon! =) ciao! ♥♥♥

22 comments:

  1. Love your look, and lovely top!!

    http://fashionmuffins945.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your necklace!
    i love sunlight,gives great light to your pictures
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) following you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  4. Never been to Magellan's Cross, that place looks uh-mazing. I super dig your bag. <3 Followed you on GFC, sweetness.

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! :) you should check it out! :) thank you by the way :)

      Delete
  5. Great post and blog, dear! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mademoiselle! :) youre very pretty and i soo love your hair! :)

      Delete
  6. I just followed you, my dear!
    Let's stay keep in touch!

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit ;) Lovely pearls :)

    do you want to follow each other ? I followed and i hope you follow back :)
    www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. follow me, and i'll follow you back...CHOZ! Unsha maning mga wer-o dani nga gusto ma'g nai kapalit.haha :p haaay, maskig 4years kos cebu, wa pa jud ko kaanha sa magellan's cross.boooo!hahaha http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mao ka! kay kyukayan raman gud ta pirme hahahahaha!

      Delete