Monday, February 25, 2013

Roaming the Streets of Cebu


Top: Thrifted
Corduroy Pants: Uniqlo
Sandal Boots: Zara
Sunnies: Downtown Find
Bracelets: Gifted
Spiked Ring used as pendant: Topshop (Gifted)

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!



No Lipstick *ew* haha





Here I am roaming the streets of Cebu again! haha! I so love the weather. No sun. No rain. Just cool wind breeze. And it so happened that I was wearing my sandal booties. Oh? New York lang ang peg? haha!

Yeah I know my black outfits are getting in to your nerves now lol. I just soooo love it that im almost always wearing black everyday (obvious?). Casual Goth sans the heavy makeup maybe the perfect term for me. I dont know. It doesnt matter anyways. LOL.

Before I end this post, Lets do some #History101. For those of you wondering where these photos are taken. Hmm.. I dont know! haha. Kidding. Im outside of The Metropolitan Cathedral which is the ecclesiastical seat of the Archdiocese of Cebu. Beside it Stands The Statue of Rajah Humabon (Statue at the Back)

For more infos about Rajah Humabon, Pls check out some history books or visit wikipedia ok? hehe. Till Next time!! ciao! ♥♥♥

26 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those sunglasses! So cute! ♥

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm now following your blog via GFC! :)

      Delete
    2. same here. thank you thank yoU!!! :) youre so nice :)

      Delete
  2. ahahaha i lurv the last sentence! :)) egish na lagi waks gaal? Nway, super duper lurrrrv your new shoes! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. egis ba wui. inig uli mana yotch. diha man jud kutob ang jeep so no choice diha mag pictorial ang wosh hahahah!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit!

    Many thanks for the comment on my blog! Follow you!

    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. so love!

    BLOG: http://sasavalencia.blogspot.com
    SHOP: http://dressmeupclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE statement sunglasses! already looking for mine for this summer..
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank yoU! cant wait to see you wearing it :)

      Delete
  6. love your shirt! lookin great girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty for your comment you are so sweet! i loove the booties

    JEssica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. casual goth..i love it! <3 mugna ang show…<3 black never fails us… i actually have found comfort in blacks whenever i don't know what to wear. they can be paired with anything man gud. so go for what you like!

    ♥ latest post: "hale manna part 1: tribal print x polka dots" at vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aneez! best in kamugnaan lang jud hahaha! :) thank you gizelle! regards kong aimee :)

      Delete
  9. Such a great outfit. Adore this post, love. So fabulous! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your necklace is so cute! such a cute outfit, well put together :)) would really appreciate a comment/follow on my blog too! thank you

    www.lapalabreuse.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete