Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Saved by MOM


Top: Borrowed from MOM
Leggings: Thrifted
Flats: United Nude
Bag: Thrifted
Accessories: Random Finds

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!








There are days where your mind doesnt work and no matter how big your closet is (mines not big at all so all the more LOL), you just cant find the right outfit to match. Well, this is one of those days. And thankfully my mom offered to lend me her clothes (YEY! like she had a choice. I always raid her closet especially when i feel vintage-y and classic haha). Its a no-brainer mix and match really. Just the typical ME. All black top and bottom. Silver flats and colorful bracelets to avoid the 'funeral look' LOL. then voila! So ready to get my paycheck! hahaha! 

What do you think of my look? :) more posts soon! till next time! mwah!

4 comments:

  1. you had me at 'funeral look' hahaha :p all black nadash?!yes nalang!hehe :p http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black outfit is fantastic and I think it's far from being a "funeral look". IT's classy, chich and comfortable!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Maria C
    http://shoesandgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete