Sunday, February 10, 2013

Studs and Spikes


Top: Izzue
Studded Pants: Thrifted
Spiked Flats: Downtown Find
Bag: Thrifted
Sunnies: Gaisano Metro

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!






Another OOTD! I have already exposed this top on my previous post (here). Guess it wasnt that obvious since i matched it with a denim vest. So, why not use it again? 

As as for my outfit, im wearing my favorite color.. for the nth time. LOL. 

I havent gone thrifting for the past few weeks. this is not good. 

Im saying goodbye to IT PARK (for now) since our company moved to another location. *sigh*

According to the Chinese Zodiac Churvabells, This year (snake) is kinda not my year (im year of the tiger). Whatever. Im crossing my fingers. I can do this!! payr (fire)!!!

Valentines is coming fast. Firing squad once again! hahaha (the heck LOL)

Till next post! ciao!!! ♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. gutsy!!!ayala man jud oh!mygali wa kau taw!hahaha back to back ang vvvlack yotch!yes nadash! http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mao pay pag abli sa ayala ana yotch so go for the gold! bwahah!

      Delete
  2. You look really cute, we love casual outfits like this!

    ReplyDelete