Thursday, March 7, 2013

Buttoned Up


Top: Thrifted
Curdoroy Pants: Uniqlo
Flats: Downtown Find
Bag: Thrifted

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!




Its been a while since i used this colorful polo top. 2 years i believe. whoa. haha. Good thing it still fits me together with 'stomach in, chest out' posture. nyaha! oh well. Life is good. So lets party hard! *buurrp*

till next time! ♥♥♥

p.s: cant even distinguish if this is a magazine print, news print.. (blind?) what do you think?

15 comments:

  1. How amazing picture!!!!!
    Have a nice day:):)

    Best Dressed Poland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair!
    Wondering if you want to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know, I'll be happy to follow back right away!
    Yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Following you back ;)
      Yuliconversations.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are the bo-omb! <3 Love it.

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg great shoes!!! Wish you luck here because it all looks so good!
    New follower here!

    richnataliee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top! Beautiful print :)

    Ps: I have my 1st giveaway on my blog, hope you'll drop by :D.

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your top is ki-luvvv! aw, hahaha :p http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete