Friday, May 10, 2013

Fringe Tuesday


Top: Thrifted
Drop Crotch Pants: Nice Claup
Sandals: Bazaar Find
Bag: Thrifted

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!






I apologize for the hiatus. been busy with my 'new work'. choz haha. Anyhoo, this is just a quick post since I hafta catch up some things before it gets really crazy. I wore this last tuesday (or was it a week before that?) during my BF's (thats bestfriend FYI lol) birthday party. Nothing fancy really. Its just my typical summer outfit look lol. 

So much for today! Will be posting more pics (if my schedule would allow me) soon! mwah!!!

29 comments:

  1. I really love your pants! They are so unique and I'm obsessed with such styling!


    Welcome to my blog, DIY T-shirt new post
    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice kau imung bag!!!!
    I have one, somewhat the same pero it's black :))


    love lots,
    Tin
    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! fringe is in na jud kay summer na ang peg sa mga taw! hehehe :)

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit! it looks so comfy

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always love me some fringe!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. dahhhh!shunahan oks sa top!so laid back your outfit :) http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ana! hebi ka laid back kay wa nay mahunahunaan na outfit. charing hahaha!

      Delete
  6. That's such a great bag! Nice! :)

    If you want you can participate in a giveaway on my blog! :)
    OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!
    would u like to follow each other?
    let me know!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete