Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ed-Hardyish


Top: Thrifted
Leggings: Thrifted
Wedge Boots: Thrifted
Bag: Renato Angi
Sunnes: Gaisano
Accessories: Random Finds

Like it? Hype this LOOK on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!






Heeey! Im back! :) Sorry for the looong hiatus. I was having problem with my internet connection. And I dont want to go to a cafe to just update my blog (lazy?). Hope you still remember me! LOL. Anyhoo, Since my connection is ok for now (I hope), Here's a quick post before ill vanish again lol. Dont you just love the prints on my leggings? very ed hardy! or maybe it is! lemme check the tag lol. 

i'll do my best to post every now and then. or maybe ill post something tomorrow ;) see yah! ;)

11 comments:

  1. Of course I still remember you dear!
    It's nice to read from you again :))
    nice outfit you got there <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello cristine!!! glad you remember me hehe :) thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. wow amazing

    join my lovely giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. angg leggings!!!grrrr!!! http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete