Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RE-UNION


Union Jack Fringe Blouse: Thrifted
Gray Jeggings: Gifted
Wedge Booties: Thrifted
Mulberry Inspired Bag: Thrifted
Accessories: Downtown Finds

Like it? Hype this LOOK on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!





Re-Union means "repeated union jack blouse" or "reuniting with my fringe top" LOL. My camera broke but fortunately my cousin gave me her old camera so I went out to test it. good thing it took just fine. Its better than nothing. So the blogging continues! Thanks cuz! =P

And as for my outfit, its nothing fancy. Just showing off my newly thrifted mulberry inspired bag from my favorite thrift store in cebu! haha. Do you like it? me too! lol.

More pics soon! *crossing fingers* haha. Till next time! Mwahh!! 

22 comments:

  1. the top you are wearing is marvellous! perfect for the festival season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog, it's amazing, I'm following you now!
    Visit my blog if you want!

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. aww thank you so much again estefania! :)

      Delete
  5. you so cute babe! Join my giveaway:
    http://supongoestilo.blogspot.nl/2013/05/giveaway-beautiful-shoes-of-your-choice.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit beauty ! <3
    I follow you... I hope you do the same :-)

    Love,
    radlewski.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect top! Love the bracelet :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!karon pako kabalik diay dani.hahaha i lurvvvvv it!ako nana imu shoes beh!hahaha :)) http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete