Friday, July 26, 2013

Boots on a Sunny Day


Top: Thrifted / Jeggings: Gifted / Boots: So!Fab / Fringe Bag: Thrifted / Sunnies: Gifted

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!



***All photos taken on my Nokia C6-00 (dont expect an iphone or something like that LOL)***

Voila! Here it is my OOTD as promised! (finally!!!)

Boots on a sunny day? Why not! Its all about mind over matter. I dont mind. They dont matter. Wear what you love and love what you wear. Can I get a round of applause please? LOL. Nah, I dont really care what people think. As long as youre comfortable and happy with what youre wearing, then go for the golden gate! If youre following my blog (if not, please do cause I care! haha), You notice that I dont normally follow what's "in" (well at least if youre talking about philippine fashion) Why? because i want to be different just like EVERYBODY else. hahaha! Ok so im talking nonsense now LOL

So what do you think of it? Hit or Miss? Would love to hear your thoughts ^_^ New Post coming up soon (oh diba? agad agad! haha) Till next time! mwah!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your boots. Exactly! Just wear what you want unless it's physically hurting someone/something. Haha If I'm not wearing sneakers I'm wearing boots. Those are like my go-to shoesies. I was into flats before but they don't last on me because I like wearing my shoes to death!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly my point! haha. thank you cj! :)

      Delete
  2. *clap clap clap* aw,hahaha wa na lgi ko kauyon, dghan na au ka bootches!hmft!ahaha :p hit ui!sanaman!miga bia ta *cough cough*aw,haha http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! give chance yotch! murag mao na jud ni! mangita nakog afam kay ready nako mo larga daghan nakog botches! hahaha

      Delete
  3. *clap clap clap* aw,hahaha wa na lgi ko kauyon, dghan na au ka bootches!hmft!ahaha :p hit ui!sanaman!miga bia ta *cough cough*aw,haha http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete