Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Animal in Pajamapants


Animal Print Sleeveless: Gifted / Bolero: Thrifted / Pajama Pants: Thrifted / Bag: Thrifted / Sandals: Payless / Sunnies: Gifted / Bangle: Downtown Find

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!



***All photos taken on my Nokia C6-00***

As you all know, Aside from leggings, I also have a favorite on-the-go bottom. What is it? Pajama Pants! I find it so laid back yet fashionable and stylish at the same time!  Dont you agree? Especially those with unique patterns and cuts? Who would dare resist it? 

And as for me, Wearing a white top is kinda tricky since.. well you know.. IM FAT! (There! LOL) and also white is not really my cup of coffee. Im more inclined to dark colors (which is very obvious). But I opted to wear an animal print instead of a plain top for that edgy look; matched it with my black bolero to make my look cohesive and at the same time covering my "healthy arms" hahah! So what do you think? Go for gold? or go for bronze? LOL. Till next time sweeties! mwah!!! :)

PS: I'll be blogging using my camera phone for now since my camera is busted. Oh well. Its better than nothing LOL. See yah!

4 comments:

  1. daaahhhh! statemant ang pants, aan pai flap! suya oks, ako nana beh! aw, hahaha ;) http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! salamat sa kyuks! lol. anhi lagi diri imo nani! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pants dear!
    unique kau ang style..
    great background btw :))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you christine! sa portofino mani hehe

      Delete