Friday, September 20, 2013

Hey, Whats going on?

Top: Thrifted / Leggings: Thrifted / Booties: Zara / Bag: Metrocity

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!






***All photos taken on my Nokia C6-00***

Does the print on my shirt ring a bell? No? well lemme sing it for you. And I say.. hey... hey.. I said hey! whats going on? and I say.. heyy.. *cough* how about that? Lol. Kidding aside, as you can see i'm trying my best to wear something different in terms of hues. A lil kudos pls? Lol. From Pink to Blue. What's next? Red? Orange? Purple? lets see =)

Pretty much preoccupied these past few days. what the heck is wrong with me? Good thing I dont lose hope that easily. whew! Hope eveything goes well. duh duh duh.. Positivity is the key. So PUSH!!

More pics coming up! ^_^ see yah!

2 comments:

  1. im soooo happy for you yotch, nkaila njid kag lain color!!! bwahaha ako nana imu shoes beh..hahaha karemember ka aan ako ana before, silver lang. http://hicpajarillo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahaha! i know right? ilis sad tag color para maiba naman lol

    ReplyDelete