Friday, October 11, 2013

Recycling the OLD


Top: Thrifted / Leggings: Divided by H&M / Loafers: So!Fab / Sunnies: Downtown Find

Like it? Hype this Look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA!






*** All photos taken on my HTC Z ***

Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the wear you dress and the way you live --- Gianni Versace 

Recycling means mixing and incorporating the old with new. Meaning? I dont have any new outfit to post. Good thing I have new pair of leggings to flaunt. bwahaha. Till next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my! ka choy!!!!!!!
    I miss reading your posts Ariel, been out for long.
    Ako nana imung top ug shoes bi!
    hehhe

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! thank you cristine! :) d man ta pareha og shoe size :P hehe

      Delete